Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Already...

So I am supposed to have already begun looking into daycare centers. Actually, according to reliable sources (AKA other parents in the area), this process really should have started pre-conception. I guess when Jon and I were talking about having a baby, we should have also been looking into daycare centers. I can imagine filling out an application:

Parent's Names: Jon and Joslyn Fagan
Child's Name: Umm...Baby?
Sex: Well, how else would the baby get here? (oh, you mean the sex of the baby...either a boy or a girl)
Child's Date of Birth: The Future
Does the child have any special needs? Yes, it needs to be conceived.

So, now I am in a mad rush to find a daycare center. My reliable sources have already made some recommendations, but if anyone in the Atlanta area has any additional recommendations, please do send them my way...NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! Ted and I are so excited for you. I am loving the Blueberry blog (although I will admit to be a bit ashamed that I didn't do anything nearly this cool). The ultra sound and heartbeat stories were so sweet... and not surprising. Of course you guys got teary. What a wonderful thing growing a new little person!!

One thing on the daycare deal, we started looking early and yet we still haven't decided on one. Good luck in your search; you are ahead of the game!

Anonymous said...

I had to apply for daycare and put TBD in all of the fields, except for parent info....it's really strange! We are in the same boat and I know it is stressfull...something will open up though, just apply at a few different places you like :) We took a tour of one of our the places and hated it, so be sure to do that too!

<3 Carey

Team Powers said...

We are getting a nanny...look into www.care.com Its so worth it!

What is Blueberry up to?