Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Freaking Huge

Below is a picture of me at 34 weeks/8.5 months (taken yesterday). I guess because I look at it every day I didn't quite realize how giant my stomach was. I am wondering how on earth it can possibly stretch anymore. I know it can, but come on...

I definitely think that we will be having a big baby. For one, at 30 weeks he weighed above average. At 32 weeks I was measuring around 34. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we will see what I can find out about this giant in my belly. I also ask that when the times comes for this baby to arrive that you pray for me (and by me I mean my lady parts).

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You and Jon will be great parents, no worries. I'll call you this week sometime so we can catch up.

Allison Nadeau said...

you look sooo cute! your lady bits are in my prayers! xo

Jason and Rachel Turner said...

BTW - I was just looking over your older posts! I wanted to see the 16 week picture to see how you looked and you should re-read ... your comment said something like - I feel kind of big but maybe it's just me, I hope I don't have a giant baby ... heee heee! I think you may be having that giant baby :) Love you.

What is Blueberry up to?