I was induced at 43 weeks... I hope you don't have to go through that, but I recommend putting a few very good towels under your sheets, you don't want to ruin your mattress if your water breaks in the middle of the night or during your bed rest. Sometimes it breaks slowly and sometimes it breaks pretty fast. Ugh, can't wait! kisses to you and your belly from me!
I'm a full-time Public Relations pro, full-time mom and full-time wife who can't seem to find enough time. You know how it is. I'm still figuring out who I am, and enjoying the adventure while doing it.
2 comments:
We are ready!
I was induced at 43 weeks... I hope you don't have to go through that, but I recommend putting a few very good towels under your sheets, you don't want to ruin your mattress if your water breaks in the middle of the night or during your bed rest. Sometimes it breaks slowly and sometimes it breaks pretty fast.
Ugh, can't wait!
kisses to you and your belly from me!
Post a Comment