Here are some recent pictures - not taken from the inside of my uterus - of the baby's new house (all so he wouldn't have to sleep in a drawer) and my burgeoning belly, made possible by our little boy Blue.
Jon and I in front of the house.
Me resting while Jon is loading up everything for our big move.
Jon giving the baby a kiss.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You look so happy and I love the baby bump! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet your little baby boy!
I'm a full-time Public Relations pro, full-time mom and full-time wife who can't seem to find enough time. You know how it is. I'm still figuring out who I am, and enjoying the adventure while doing it.
1 comment:
You look so happy and I love the baby bump! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet your little baby boy!
Post a Comment